Note:update apple closes signing windows downgrade will not work
Downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6- Many of the iOS users updated their iphone,ipod,ipad to iOS 7. One of the reason that you must downgrade is that iOS 6.1.3,6.1.4 untethered jailbreak is confirmed via @winocm and will be Now there is a way to downgrade your any idevice to iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 on iphone 5.Yes, apple does not close iOS 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 signing windows so you will be able to downgrade your iDevice
Confirmed via this video
- Installed iTunes 11.0.0(Make sure to do not use latest itunes because it doesnot allow downgrade)
- Download iOS 6.1.3 for idevice and iOS 6.1.4 for iphone 5
How to downgrade iOS 7 to iOS 6
Video will be updated soon…..
Step 1:Download latest iOS 6.1.3 for other devices except iphone 5 and 6.1.4 for iPhone 5 ipsw from here.
Step 2:Open iTunes on your pc.
Step 3:Connect your device in dfu mode.
- turn off your idevice.Then
- Hold power(corner) button for 3 seconds.
- Without releasing the power button , also hold down the Home (bottom) center for 10 seconds.
- Without releasing the home button release the power button for 15 seconds.
- Conect to your pc.
Now just let iTunes do its thing , your device should eventually reboot and be downgraded to iOS 6 again.Congrats! You are now on iOS 6.
Note:- iOS 7 backup will not work on iOS 6.You have to lose your data on iOS 7